- As a skin brightener. Rub aloe vera on your face to decrease pigmentation and dark spots.
- Have red blotches after plucking your brows? Rub some aloe vera on the discolored area and watch redness disappear.
- Aloe is a surprisingly good moisturizer and is effective in combating wrinkles because the skin absorbs it quickly , rub some on your neck and see for yourself.
- Soothe a sunburn
- Create your own facial cleanser with aloe vera: Just mix with olive oil, rosewater, and a few drops of grapeseed oil in a food processor. Keep it in the fridge!
- Nourish your skin: Aloe vera is extremely nutrient-rich: it has 18 amino acids, B vitamins 1, 2, and 6, vitamin C, niacinamide, choline and the minerals calcium, iron, lecithin, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc.
- Create an organic sugar scrub and apply to damp skin
- You could also try a salt scrub for rough patches
- Speed hair growth: Massage aloe vera into the scalp, leave in for 30 minutes and rinse. Aloe Vera is known to balance PH and stimulate the production of enzymes on your scalp which help with hair growth.
- Tighten your pores: Aloe has properties similar to astringents, so rubbing it on your face can reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- For scars and stretch marks: Aloe vera speeds cell regeneration, so rub it on scars and stretch marks to watch them fade more quickly.
- For those with eczema or psoriasis, aloe is possibly the best moisturizer available. Rub all over hands and feet, put on gloves and socks and let it work its magic!
- Run out of conditioner? Use aloe vera instead! Your hair will be silkier than ever – just make sure to rinse well.
- Mix aloe vera into powdered hair dye before dyeing hair to help fight off moisture loss from drying chemicals.
ALOE VERA FOR BEAUTY TIPS
Aloe vera is having quite complete function and lots of benefit, including vitamins, minerals, protein, enzyme and amino acid. Until now, aloe vera can be found in various beauty products or health. For more information, below some usefulness for aloe vera for beauty tips.
Posted by Miss Anna
Labels: beauty tips